Come and see Goatsbridge visitor centre and shop:
* sample our cold and smoked trout, trout pate and trout caviar. Buy fresh fillets ranging from 80 gr to 150 gr or gutted trout.
* In the centre you’ll also find a selection of the best artisan products of the area. You’ll find it adjacent to the ponds and below the factory
* The farm shop is our visitor centre hub: from here we welcome tour groups from different nationalities, school groups and anyone interested to know more about the story of Goatsbridge Trout Farm, its heritage and business history.
* in the visitor centre you’ll find a showcase aquaponic unit built by Greenfish (http://aquaponics.ie/wordpress/). This aquaponic system helps our understanding of how an ecosystem works and it is a fun and safe way for kids to see our small rainbow trout closely.
* As commitment to the Origin Green program for improving our social sustainability Goatsbridge hosts workshops run by Greenfish on how to build hobbyist aquaponic systems.
* Fish smoking workshops: soon a smoker demonstration unit will be available for learning the process of fish smoking! contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.