Abridged terms (for assets) Goatsbridge Trout Back to School Campaign
Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Goatsbridge Trout, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
Prize(s) will be described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
No cash in lieu.
By participating in Goatsbridge Trout promotions and competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
You must have a valid receipt for the purchase of a Goatsbridge Trout product from a Dunnes store that was bought in August or September 2022 to redeem the prize if you are a winner.
Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
4 weekly draws will take place starting on 24th August and the final draw will be 14th September and winner(s) will be contacted through the email address given on the entry form, to organise delivery of the prize.
- Goatsbridge Trout reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Goatsbridge Trout and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Decisions of Goatsbridge Trout’s and its’ agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Goatsbridge Trout reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Goatsbridge Trout reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 12 hour period.
- Goatsbridge Trout are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
- Only one entry per person per weekly draw. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram and release Facebook or Instagram of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.